Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Country Setting



Saturday Morning✓

Jammies✓

Oaties ✓

Blog surfing✓

I love a nice quiet, slow Saturday morning! Although kind of rare around here, they sure are relaxing, aren't they?

Today I am showing you the  Country Setting stamp .  Reminds me of my Troutlake family! (Hi there!) They have a wonderful farm up in Troutlake Washington-a beautiful place right at the base of Mt. Adams. And yes, they have a fruit tree in the front yard too!

I colored the image with my copics, matted it on red and added the rest of the elements on a kraft card. (yep, the other half of  yesterdays CAS krafty cardstock).

I hope you enjoy your Saturday Jammie day!

Don't forget next week you will see lots going on here on the blog! Great Impressions Ronald McDonald Hop with a Cause starts the 28th!



 Sue Kment ✓

Card details:
----------------------------------
Stamps:
Country Setting-G344
A little hello.. B151  (I love this little stamp!)
Cardstock: Kraft, Red, Old Olive all SU!
Copics:
Barn- R08,29  W3,5
Silo-T 3,5
Sun-Y 35,38
Grass and leaves- YG 93,95, 97
Tree-E37
Sky-BG000
Misc: Twine, Dimensionals



5 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh gosh...two more stamps to put on my want list :) Beautiful scene you created Sue!

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Sue!

belldoubleyou said...

That tree works really nicely coming out of the frame like that!

Angi Crandall said...

Love the card, Sue! I don't even remember seeing that stamp...going to have to check out the store again! :)

Mary Kruschke said...

Sue, the striped paper completes this darling card. Great choice...I love seeing the farm everyday when I look out my window and count my blesses. This card is a favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...