Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Little Christmas Tag

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. The countdown continues and it's only 4 days until Christmas. Hopefully your plans are going well and your finishing as expected. If not, don't stress. Just finish what you can and let go of the rest. Enjoy this time with your family and friends.

I still need a few tags for gifts, and I just can't bring myself to buy them. Not with all the supplies I have to make them. So I look for easy ways to put some together quickly.

The Great Impressions sentiment stamps make great gift tags. For this one I used the stamp E512- Have Yourself. I stamped it on a Sizzix die cut tag and added it to a larger die cut tag. My larger tag is cut in red card stock and then some patterned paper. I added a felt snowflake some green chevron ribbon and a red button.

That completed the tag and I like it better than a store bought one. And, I didnt have to fight the crowds or take what was leftover.

That's it for me for this Friday. See you next week. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

Mary Marsh

tag recipe:
Stamps: E512
Paper: real red, white and  merry moments patterned paper (Stampin-Up)
Ink: real red
Accessories: Sizzix tag die, ribbon carousel green chevron, felt snowflake and red button (from stash)

5 comments :

Angela said...

What a sweet tag, Mary! Pretty paper, ribbon and embellishments...and a darling sentiment to top it all off!

Marianne said...

Love the quick and pretty tag. Merry Christmas to you, too!

Jenny said...

I adore handmade tags! This one is darling - especially like the ribbon treatment - really makes it pop! Merry Christmas sweet Mary!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh such a pretty tag Mary-pretty paper, and love that felt snowlake. Isn't that the cutest sentiment too? Merry Christmas! ♥ Sue K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...