Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love is All You Need!

Hi everyone Monica here and my inspiration for today is the Love is All You Need! I used Great Impression stamp Beth & Jane I absolutely love this cute stamps from Great Impressions.  There are several different ones.  Be sure to check them out!


I went for black and pink for this card.  I used some Spellbinders dies and if I remember correct hm.. Glitz paper and added some flowers.  You know me flowers are usually somewhere in the mix!

Hope everyone enjoyed my post and Happy Hump Day everyone....

7 comments :

Karon said...

Lovely layout of the card, great papers and sweet sweet image. TFS

Jenny said...

This is just too cute Monica! The design is wonderful!

Creative M said...

Just precious!! LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Julie Kitchener said...

Gorgeous and love the colour combo!

Mynnette said...

This is TOO CUTE, Monica! LOVE the black and pink together and your coloring is amazing! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

What fun and cute friends card.

Joan V said...

Ah, such a cute card. Fantastic coloring on the darling images. thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...