Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 16, 2014

Kids Birthday

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a FUN card with you!

I am so super excited to share this kid's birthday card with you today!
I hope you like it as much as I do!
It was so fun to create!

Who say's you always have to color your images in?
Especially on a kids card?!
Why not add crayons to the card and allow them to be creative!
The main image is the Train Delivery (H207)!  
A great image for any boys birthday card!!

The large "Birthday" is part of the Birthday with Saying (G395) stamp and the "Happy" is part of the Happy Birthday (B202) stamp!

Not sure if I am going to give this to my son for his upcoming birthday or save it for one of his buddies birthday's!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Kendra I love this idea of a color it yourself card. I can't wait to make a few for my nephews.

Mynn xx said...

This is SUCH a cute card! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...