Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Get Well Bear

 Hello! Today I have a sweet get well card sure to cheer up anyone feeling under the weather. I used the new and super cute G521 Bear Floating By image.


I watercolored the image using Tombow markers. The sentiment is C477 Coming Your Way and I added the cute little E846 Flag Banner


Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Leah, this is adorable...totally adorbs, dear friend!!! You did a great job - thanks for sharing :)

Mynn xx said...

He is such a DOLL, Leah! I LOVE your sweet, soft colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...