Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Paper Roses

I hope you are well stamping friends! One of the very first stamps I fell in love with at Great Impressions was this lovely bouquet of flowers. They are perfect to color or paper piece! This is definitely one of my past favorite cards!


I started with stamping the card base in a light gray ink using the beautiful Queen Ann Lace (E807) image. It gives such a light feathery look. I then decided to paper piece my bouquet which is the lovely Flower Bouquet (J110) image. For my sentiment I inked up just one of the little banners from the Tags (G483) set. Machine sewing and a few butterflies finished it off. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 




4 comments :

Glittered Paws said...

This is one of my favorites too - I have it in my collection but haven't used it for a while - need to get it out. Love all the extraas you used on this beautiful card.

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Flowerdiscos Scrap Hut said...

Love your paper piecing card, sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...