Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 26, 2017

Hello Summer ...

Good morning! Today is my last post as a Designer for Great Impressions Stamps. I've had an amazing time being on the Design Team for the past 2-yrs, as a Designer and then the Design Team Coordinator. I've worked with many amazing designers while on the Design Team. Shouting out a BIG Thank You to all of the Designers and our awesome Owner Deone. It has been a blast being here and sharing my creations with all of you.


Mabel & Vera Beachin' (J118) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock, and colored with my Copic Markers. I also used a White Gelly Roll Pen for the swimsuits. Once colored I pulled out my Tim Holtz Distress Inks and created the sand, water, and sky with a dauber. I then added the Hello Summer Sentiment (C366).

I will be back on Sunday, July 2nd, to announce the winner of our LAST Great Impressions ChallengeYou still have time to join in the FUN ... we are going Masculine this month! Hop on over for all of the details! We can't wait to see what you create for our FINAL Challenge!

1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I have enjoyed your designs very much! Good luck in your future endeavors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...