Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Golf! What Else Is There?


 Welcome to my Great Impressions Saturday post!
 

 
 Happy Saturday Everyone!  Sue here today showing off this great golf sentiment . From the very first time I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it! I have two son-in-laws that are golfing fanatics and I knew this would be a great stamp to use on a "manly"gift for them!  They are playing in a golf tournament together this weekend, so I thought now would be a good time as any to finish these up and give as birthday presents.
 
 I added the golf sentiment to the little golf scene on the boxes I cut out with my silhouette.
 
 Inside are a few candies and some birthday $! (I have a few more pictures on my blog of the little box if you want to see how it closes up)-- Didn't want to bore you if you don't get as excited over little boxes as I do LOL! 
 
This was a fun birthday present to make up. Another "quick and easy" project. I hope you are not getting tired of these quick and easy projects. Seems everyone is so busy these days, it is nice to have a few quick projects on hand.

 
You can join our July  Great Impressions Monthly Challenge- HERE.(Theme-Color in the lines) Just a few days left!
(you can win some Great Impressions stamps!)

To visit the Great Impressions website-click HERE.

Have a great Saturday!

Card details:
-----------------------------------
 Stamp: What Else Is There?  from Great Impressions Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft ,  Garden Green, and  Summer Sun SU! cardstock
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: 1/4 inch circle punch for golf ball, dimensionals, cb embossing folder
Silhouette cuts:Putting Green and 3D box by Lori Whitlock-from Silhouette store
 
 

 

6 comments :

Deloris said...

Those turned out great. Sure to bring smiles when he gets them.

Caroline said...

Fabulous love them. Caroline xxx

Patti J said...

What fun! It's so hard to come up with nice things for the men in our lives, but you have hit this one out of the park! Great job on your project, Sue! The card makes me smile, love it...and that box is delightful! Thanks for sharing :)

Jenny said...

This is on "par" with the best of guy gifts I've seen! Perfect sporty gift Sue!

Judy Boyd said...

What a cute card and box. Thanks for the inspiration!

Angela said...

What a fun gift! I bet they loved them! (Nips are so yummy, too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...