Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Home is Where the Heart is!!!





Welcome to:





Home is Where the Heart is.


There really is no place like home, is there?  

I cut this step card  and all the embellies with my Silhouette and  added in the sweet stamp Home is Where the Heart is. 

This would be a great little card for a new neighbor, someone returning from a trip or maybe even a school mate!  I really wanted to color this house pink-but I have lived in a pink house for years and years, and decided I needed a change! I mean who lives in a pink house.....

Just a wee reminder that our April challenge is almost over-you have just a day or two to join in!



card details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps:
J99 Home is Where the Heart is. by Great Impressions
Sentiment computer generated
Cardstock: Kraft, choc Chip, Green, Green polka dot all from  SU!
Ink: Memento Black
Misc: Martha Stewart grass punch
Silhouette file: This was a freebie from the Silhouette Store-House Step Card




4 comments :

Lou said...

Hi! this really is gorgeous,lovely design too .
hugs Lou.xx

Joan V said...

Sue, this is really a darling card and very detailed. I just love it. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Marsh said...

so cute Sue-a great step card

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness! This is sooo cute and so perfectly done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...