Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hi everyone growing up I thought pink was the most hideous color in the world.  I was never the girly girl type I was always following my brothers climbing trees lol, but now pink is my color.  So today I created a card sharing my love of Pink!

I used Great Impression Sweet Hedgehog, a spellbinder die, a handmade ric rac flower using May Arts ribbon and if interested my tutorial can be found here.


I then inked the edges of my Spellbinder die in pink too.  I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by Great Impression Stamps!

Hugs
Monica

5 comments :

Jenny said...

That little hedgehog is just so sweet and I love the handmade flower Monica!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Monica-love this sweet hedgie-great flower as well

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute! I just got this stamp too and can't wait to use it!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a darling card. Go Pink. - I was never a pink girl but I love it now too.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute and I ADORE that amazing bloom! Fabulous--LOVE the idea! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...