Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 14, 2014

Swee-Tea for Two

     Happy Valentines Day to each and everyone of you.  Whether it's your spouse, children, pet, whatever, today is a day about love.  So, of course, I bring you a Valentine card.

     This Valentine uses Great Impression F263 Tea for Two.  This wonderful and fun little stamps features two of my favorite things, Valentine images and Tea, definitely a winner in my book.


     I did a little paper piecing for the tablecloth and kept the remainder of the card monochromatic red using the Gamsol magic technique and colored pencils.  Since this is a Valentine, I had to add the obligatory, bows, hearts, lace, stickers, and glitter; after all, I wouldn't want to be thrown out of the Valentine Card maker's guild.  

      Now that you've stopped by and seen my Valentine for you go out and spread a little lovin' of you own.

Mary Anne

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

OH so cute, Mary Anne, and perfect for Valentine's Day! LOVE this! Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...