Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Webs

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another Halloween card with you!

I have enjoyed creating all my Halloween cards this year!
GI has so many fun Halloween stamps!!!

For my main image, I used the F455 Happy Halloween
I also stamped a bunch of the G379 Spider Web, to create my own patterned paper!!

You can check out personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Fabulous use of these two stamps! :) Mynn xx

Katy said...

Love this card! I love those orange splatters in the background too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...