Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 1, 2014

Kendra's Guess the Carol

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards to share my tag for our fun "Guess the Carol" game we have going on this week!

Be sure to check back each day and Guess the Carol each of use designers had in mind when creating our tag!!

Here's the pretty tag I created:
I used the awesome E659 Saint Nicholas Sketch rubber stamp!!
I finished my tag off with the C409 Merry Christmas sentiment!!

Be sure to leave your comment on what Christmas Carol you think I was thinking of when making this tag!!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


11 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Here comes Santa Claus! Beautiful tag!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Song "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
Like the tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Mynn xx said...

This really is so pretty, Kendra! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Marsha said...

Beautiful tag! love the sepia and then the bright red flowers.
Two songs come to mind but I will guess Here Comes Santa Claus.

Michelle said...

Beautiful tag Kendra! And is the song Jolly Ol' Saint Nicholas?

sammi said...

I think it's Here Comes Santa Claus

New Creations said...

Beautiful Christmas tag! I think the sweet carol is Here comes the Santa Claus!

snazzyjj said...

Beautiful tag. Love the vintage with a pop of color!!
My guess is "Here Comes Santa Claus."

Jenny Alia said...

Love, love love, this! Great flowers, and I love the row of pearls. Awesome stamps and I like how simple it would be to make a bunch of these because there's no coloring. Great vintage look.

My guess is..."Here Comes Santa Claus" too.

ionabunny said...

Love the simple look of this with the kraft. I'm into inky edges and uncoloured images so this is lovely. My first thought was Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I can't read sheet music so I don't know if there's a clue in the background?? Hugz

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I think it is Here Comes Santa Clause. But it is an adorable tag

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...