Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thinking of You

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a cute card with you!

I used the adorable (H264) Puppy Peeking stamp for my main image!!
The "Thinking of you" sentiment is part of the (E791) Sweet Sentiments set!
The set includes 3 pretty sentiments!!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE these fun and bright colors, Kendra! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...