Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

So Very Special

Hello! Today I have a sweet card to share with you that would be perfect to encourage a friend. I used the new and very adorable F606 Skunk With Flowers image.


I colored my image with Copics and for the sentiment used D500 So Very Special. For my little hearts and dots background I used the A54 Hearts and Dots stamp which stamps up a background very quickly even though it's a small stamp.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!








1 comment :

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love this little stinker, don't you? Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...