Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 8, 2016

Baby Shower Gifts ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share the Baby Shower Gifts I recently made featuring the Baby Bassinet (H227)Being You Sentiment (D509), and the New Little Baby Sentiment (C434) from Great Impressions Stamps.


Whenever I am invited to a Shower, Baby or Bridal, I always give A1 Thank You cards as one of my gifts. As we all know, Thank You cards are a necessity for any of these events.


I mass produced a set of 30 Thank You cards for a baby girl. I cut 30 pieces of Classic Natural White cardstock into panels, stamped the lovely Baby Bassinet and part of the Being You Sentiment, which I cut up, with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored only the ribbon on each Baby Bassinet and then layered the panel on Pink cards that I cut to size for A1 cards (3-1/2" x 5"). I made coordinating envelopes for each card by stamping a portion of the Baby Bassinet on Natural White Envelopes, once again coloring only the ribbon on each.

Next up is the Bookmark I made to attach to the Diaper Raffle. Why a bookmark you ask? The recipient wanted books to read to her baby instead of receiving a card with each gift. 


I continued the design for the Bookmark using the Baby Bassinet, and adding the New Little Baby Sentiment under the image. 

You may be wondering what I meant about cutting the Being You Sentiment.  Since the stamps are cushioned red rubber stamps they are very easy to cut apart, and then line them back up to use as they are designed. Here is what the original stamp looks like, without the background effects. 


A NEW Great Impressions Challenge went live Sunday. Make you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...