Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 16, 2017

May all your wishes ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card featuring a couple Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card focus is the adorable Happy Toons (E525) which I paired up with the Wishes & Sparkles Sentiment (F312). This card was made for a friends father who turns 80 today. My daughter adores him and will be sending off this card with lots of love.

I colored the image with my Copic Markers, fussy cut him out and put him on the side. To add a little dimension to the adorable mouse I stamped him a couple more times so that I could paper-piece the shirt, bow-tie and hat. The sentiment was stamped on to light blue cardstock, layered onto more blue cardstock, and then on my white base and blue card. Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied for the sky and ground cover before I added the mouse using 3D Foam Squares. Blue Stickles was applied to the birthday hat and the center of the bow. I finished the card with the Dropping In (B139) to wish you a Very Happy Birthday on the inside.

My colors, except for the ground cover, where pulled from this months Great Impressions Color Challenge.


I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...