Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, December 30, 2011

New things in the New Year!!

Good morning wonderful Great Impressions followers! It's almost the new year can you believe it? 2012....wow!!! Anyone have any resolutions they'd like to share? I personally don't do resolutions...not sure why; I guess mainly because I feel like if I need/want to make some changes in my life I shouldn't wait for a certain day to roll around to do so....lol! But there is nothing wrong with setting goals for things you'd like to accomplish in the coming year. My goal would be to get more organized. I feel totally out of sorts lately so I need to come up with a few things for remembering things (my brain is gone as well) and for keeping track of things, especially DT commitments.
Anyway.....for the New Year at Great Impressions a brand new online store is about to be opened! They are "trying" very hard to have it up and ready around the 1st but if not....I promise it won't be too long after that, that you will be able to do all your Great Impressions shopping at their personal online store! That was one of the reasons for starting up this blog again. To help spread the word about Great Impressions and their store so I really hope to see this blog grow over the new year and of course see some amazing sales over at the online store!
I hope you'll frequent the blog because each day we will have a design team member doing a post for all of you using the wonderful Great Impressions stamps and they have been hard at work getting their posts ready to start next week.
So I hope all of you have a wonderful New Years Eve and an amazing New Year!!!!!

5 comments :

Shanna Shands said...

HMMMMM I cannot say I have any resolutions basically just to continue you on my track to a healthy full living lifestyle and push myself to continue learning! I agree just because it is a New Year does not mean I have to change just keep changing daily where I see fit and need!

Carol Cel said...

yipee - my local store that carried your stamps closed, and I have been having trouble finding your stamps! Can't wait!!

Cindi said...

I can't wait to see what you girls come up with!!! Best wishes!

Angela said...

Happy New Year! I'm not much of a resolutions girl myself, but I've got goals to accomplish in 2012...one of which is to make more time to craft - my favorite form of therapy!

Barbara Bruder said...

Great to hear that you are opening an online store. Love your stamps!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...