Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and a Hi

Happy New Year!!!! Can you believe it... it is already 2012. 
Well everyone my name is Shanna and I am soooooooo pleased to be making my first post as a design team member for Great Impressions. These stamps are amazing and when I saw how many there were I went crazy picking them out. 

Great Impressions has such a variety and stamps that can work with anyone's budget, and guess what..... they come with your choice of wood mounted or cling mounted (STICKABLES) for acrylic blocks. 
Who doesn't love more room for more stamps???

For my very first card, I thought I would make something bright and different. As we all have just finished up Christmas and Happy Holiday cards, I needed a drastic change . If you are anything like me I was done with Christmas the day after and got almost all the decorations put up last Monday. 
I am ready for BRIGHT, SPRINGY, and SUMMERY cards and that is what I brought to you all today!



I used A School of Fish (E649) and Just Floating (E648) to create my bright summery card. I used some plain white, light blue, and hot pink cardstock. I also used a sheet of paper from Fancy Pants: Beach Babe paper pad. I thought the paper complimented the stamps perfectly.



 I also used some lime green baker's twine and a dew drop to make it look like a hanging pitcure. I did my sentiment (Just Floating) in white embossing powder, added some glossy accents to the bubbles, used clear microbeads for inside the shaker, some saved acetate from packages, SP dies large scalloped circle and classic circle, foam tape, memento black ink for the fish, veramark watercolor ink for the and I colored my image with distress inks spiced marmalade and broken china. 



Stop by my blog for any extra details I may have left out

and last but not least

make a GREAT IMPRESSION!!!



6 comments :

Jenny said...

I feel the need to be at the beach right now (lol!) What great presentation!! Love it!

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Love it! I'm day dreaming about Florida beaches with all the snow and freezing cold weather here in Ohio.

April said...

Fantastic!!! What a wonderful way to start us off! Fab card...love shaker cards!

Angela said...

Adorable card, Shanna! I haven't made a shaker card in ages...love it!

Cindi said...

Very cute!

Barbara Bruder said...

Shanna, What a cute shaker card.This is a great card to warm us up here in the northern part of KY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...