Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Birthday Diva

 Oh my goodness...it's finally Friday!!! My son was off school for 3 weeks for winter break and this was his first week back. Let me tell you it was not easy getting up this week. I got way too spoiled with sleeping in and going to bed late over break.
Today I have for you Birthday Diva. She has a TON of gifts...I could not color all of them (maybe it's just laziness) so the one's that she is juggling I paper pieced with scrap DP!



Look at  these flowers. They are soooo sparkling!!! I took this picture at the perfect time of day today when the sun was shining right in the window upstairs so you can actually see that the glitter is glitter and sparkling!
Posted by Picasa

Products Used:
Image~Great Impressions Birthday Diva F528
Prima Flowers
Ice Stickles
CS~SU!
Sentiment~SU!
Copics
Spica Pens
Heart Clip from Recollections
SU! Ribbon
KaiserCraft Rhinestones
Glue Dots
SU! Dimensionals

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! Love all the bling...and that is quite the sassy birthday girl...the paper clip sets the sentiment off perfectly too!

Deloris said...

What a fun birthday card! Love all the bling on the flowers.

Shanna Shands said...

I love all the colors in your card! Fun flowers too.

Angela said...

Great sentiment & fun colors (love that plaid paper!) Sweet birthday card...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...