Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bookmark Us!

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone's having a great start for the new year. The first week is already over. Seeing all the post this last week was so much fun. I really hope you enjoyed seeing different creations daily. I am so excited to be working with a bunch of talented creators. I tell you this week we have some good stuff coming up so come back each day and check out some of our creations.

I decided to do something different this week and make a bookmark. I really need a bookmark for my notebook that keeps me organized with all my design teams and commissions. So I did something very clean and simple (CAS). 


I used an Ink Essentials Manilla tag and covered it with crumbled up tissue paper for texture. Once that dried a little I went ahead and used a Tim Holtz stamp and embossed it with Sparkle n Sprinkle's clear embossing powder. I then used distress inks tumbled glass and worn lipstick to get the colors I got. I really loved the Romantic Postage (F425) so I used this stamp with Sparkle n Sprinkle's gold detail powder (My favorite powder so far). I then stamped Je t'aime (A137) all over with Memento's tuxedo black ink and finished it off with some jute string at the top. It was so quick and easy to make. I think you might spend more time waiting for it to dry if you are an air dryer (I used my heat gun). I really love this stamp so you may see it on a few upcoming projects!



This was a real easy bookmark to make. we would love to see your creations using some Great Impression Stamps. The store will hopefully be opening up February 1st. They are working hard to get it all put together.  Also, the January stamp of the month program should be coming put to stores shortly! 

Make sure to come back tomorrow. Jenny has something yummy planned for you tomorrow.

Stop by my blog for any extra details I may have left out
and last but not least

make a GREAT IMPRESSION!!!

4 comments :

Jenny said...

How wonderfully creative you are Shanna! Love how all the colors came together. Great little gift too!

Deloris said...

Love your bookmark. Very pretty colors and great stamp choices.

April said...

VERY nice!!! I always love someone thinking outside the box and using lot's of different layers and textures!

Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium online from india - buy valium cheap online

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...