Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Formal DT Introduction!

What did you all think of our very first week of posts? These girls are really amazing and I'm so thankful they have joined Great Impressions to help me get this wonderful company known all over the web!
Unfortunately the web site is not up and running yet....Great Impressions is now shooting for Feb. 1 but until then...there are a few online stores and local craft stores that carry Great Impressions stamps so you can still get your hands on them!!!
Click on this link FIND A STORE and see if their are any retailer's in your area or an online store you like to shop at!

I wanted to formally introduce our Design team to you, so now not only will you know their name and blog's but you also get to see their beautiful faces and learn a bit more about them!


DELORIS
Deloris is showing off her beautiful puppy :-)
My hubby and I are retired and live in a small town in Ohio.   The puppy in my photo is a very spoiled miniature poodle that we rescued from a animal shelter last Christmas.  He is my crafting buddy.  He loves sit on my lap and watch what I am working on.  I enjoy all types of crafts like painting, sewing and crochet, but my favorite is creating projects with rubber stamps.


JENNY
Hi! My name is Jenny and I call a little town in Southeastern Wisconsin home. My life is blessed with 4 wonderfully busy children and a DH that is still in shock mode when it comes to my little stamping addiction. Did I say stamping addiction?....I meant paper....bling...alterables...I love it all! I'm known for hoarding my supplies too. (grin) When my crazy schedule allows, and I'm not in my crafty room, you can find me on a tennis court or working out. I'm super excited to be designing for Great Impressions Stamps! If my creativity inspires you in some way, than I am one happy gal!


THERESA
Hello my name is Theresa and I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I had
the opportunity to manage a popular craft store for over 6 years and enjoyed inspiring
Other’s to create. I starting my blog The Scrapbooking Queen as an additional outlet for
my crafting and it interact with other like mind crafters. My blog has now grown to over
2500 followers and it has been a joy to share my love of crafting with others via the
internet. I have extensive experience in marketing and feel it is one my greatest
strengths. Currently my husband and I co-own a Notary service. I am the mother of two wonderful adult girls and a sweet grandson Jason , a have 4 fur~babies, Princess Penelope, Ringo, Chip and Annabella who you see also inspire some creative of the own



ANGI
Colorado-based crafter Angi Crandall has been making stuff most of her life. Fueled by her endless curiosity and embracing “it takes a village…” she has been learning from and being inspired by the artists around her and has journeyed into photography (can you say Mamarazzi?!), hybrid scrapbooking, stamping, painting, fiber arts and most recently mixed media art.
Being on the move as a mother of four and a military spouse has challenged her to ‘adapt and overcome’ and has encouraged her love of upcyling and recycling as evidenced by the found and vintage items in all areas of her art, including paper crafting.
Believing that the creative process should be “fun, empowering, renewing…whatever it is that we need in our lives to help us continue our journey and to leave a legacy of who we are with those we love…”she shares her passion to create through stamping and altered art workshops designed to encourage women to discover their own fabulous creative selves using an assortment of mediums, foundations and techniques.
With her fun lovin’ smile and her sunshine attitude Angi invites you to join her:“Life’s messy, so jump in and make a little creative mayhem – we’ll clean up later!”




SHANNA
Hi everyone my name is Shanna Shands. I am a SAHM to one crazy little girl and one little fur baby. I started out with cross stitching then worked my way to scrap-booking and then I found ... card making! I am addicted to copics. I have almost every single one. I really love to color. If I had to describe my style... I would say I am a work in progress. I have yet to define it as I see so many ideas out there but I will eventually settle down into my own I guess when I find it. I live by the philosophy of practice, practice, practice... and I can never stop learning and applying what I learn to daily things!


APRIL
(I hate doing this stuff)
Whelp....I'm April Lower and I have been stamping for over 10 years now. I got started by going to an SU! party (thinking at age 22...what  on earth do I want to "stamp" for), I came home with a catalog and the rest is history. I have come a long way since that first party and have branched out A LOT! Three years ago I got my first NON SU! stamp (Stamping Bella) and I realized there is this whole other world of stamping....I started a blog, got more and more stamps from different companies, even started getting digi's and then began trying out for DT teams!  And here I am today! I have two children a boy and a girl and they are the light of my life. I am currently a SAHM and devote my non family duties to crafting! I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we just separated from the Air Force this past year and are currently settled in North Carolina. Being that we have moved all around the past 15 years I'm not sure how long we will be in North Carolina but it's a good start to our new civilian life!



1 comment :

Angela said...

Hi, Everyone! Glad to know a little more about the Design Team. It's been a great week of cards! Looking forward to next week...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...