Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday~When it Rains

Have you all enjoyed your week full of wonderful creations from the DT? We still have one more to go on Saturday so make sure you stop back by for Theresa's post and then Sunday I will have a post up to formally introduce the Design team to all of you!

I guess we have all been on the same path this week with our nice bright fun colored cards...it just seems that once you get through Christmas you don't want to look at another Christmas card or winter card let alone make them!

I decided for my very first post to use "When it Rains". It's such an adorable stamp with those cute rain boots and it kinda' fits me since I love cute shoes in general a great card to put a smile on a friends face.

I have been dying to make my first post because I wanted to tell you about the Great Impressions rubber. It's amazing!!! It is so deeply etched that you get the best stamped image every time. I promise you if you have never bought from Great Impressions before you will not be let down by the quality of these stamps.





I have used the following items on my card:
Great Impressions Image~When it Rains (F448)
Cardstock~SU!
Designer Paper~Prima Marketing
Rhinestones (I kinda lost the packaging)
Copic markers
SU! ribbon
Martha Stewart border punch 

5 comments :

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Love that image and the bright happy colors.

Jenny said...

Oh gosh....now i may have to get this stamp...love the bright colors..those look like some happy boots :) Great card April!!

Shanna Shands said...

I love what you did. I got this stamp too but thought I would wait until it rained to use it! This is really fun.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

This is just so cute... love it all...
TSQ

Angela said...

What a fun 'pick-me-up' card, April!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...