Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beachy Chick


This beachy chick doesn't give a cluck about what anyone else does.
She is heading to the beach where the sun is at her back and the sand between her toes.
So wish that were me! (lol!)


This stylin' chick is colored, paper pieced and fussy cut.  Her arms were laden with beach gear...so I slid a life preserver on her tail feathers.  Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel line gave this beach scene lotsa dimension with fun chip-board pieces.  For even more texture the beach is 
actually sand paper I snuck from my DH's workshop (grin).


Supplies
Not Shown:  Coarse Sand Paper :)


Think I may have to send this to my mom when she heads to Arizona for a month.
So jealous!

Thanks for stopping by Great Impressions!

Hugs,

Jenny

7 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! Wish I were going to Arizona too!

Anonymous said...

Super cute chick! Love how you made the sign look like a skyline message. Very creative!

Shanna Shands said...

This is fun and I love the paper piecing!

Angela said...

Such a happy card, Jenny! Great texture...(I sneak things from the hubby's workshop, too!)

April said...

OMgoodness....lol....this is adorable! so many cute elements on your card. I want to be just like that chick!!!!

fondy said...

I'd love to fly the coop. The chickens can even come along. LOL Cute card. Love the little duck. :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHA....got my morning chuckle from this super fun card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...