Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine wishes from the heart


Love this adorable kitty! It's the "Purr-fect" stamp to use on a Valentine's Day card for my pet loving friends.

Supplies used:

Great Impressions Stamps:
F371, B148
Versafine Onyx Black Ink for saying
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for main image
(Cover paw prints when inking stamp)
Copic Markers:
R46, RV21, B32, B24, YG03, YG21, YG63, C1, C2
Cardstock: Red, pink and white
Scalloped border cut with Carl rotary cutting blade
Sizzix Texture Plates #15
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Standard Circles Sm,
Standard Circles Lg, Scalloped Circles Lg.
Red Heart Rhinestone for collar
Ribbon, button, thread, glue dots and adhesive.

5 comments :

Jenny said...

This is darling! I love pink and red together. The embossing adds fun dimension too!

April said...

Goodness that is so cute! I LOVE the bling on the collar!!

Patty B said...

Super cute card & perfect for Valentines! I have this stamp and need to dig it out and play with it!
TFS!!

Shanna Shands said...

I love your card. It is nice and just enough. Not too much.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I left a comment on your blog and I want to leave one here. Totally adorable image that Deloris has brought to life...love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...