Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome Little One


Good Morning Friends!

I had a request for a unisex baby card, so I thought I would kill two birds and combine my card with the challenge for this week. Yes, I know the Design Team challenge is sentiment only, but really challenges are all about getting your Mojo going and finding inspiration.  So...I did use the 
January SOM - Lace Background as sort of a back drop to my sentiment.  


I could not believe how fast this card came together!
Just be sure your background stamp is dry before applying the sentiment stamp.
I love how soft and pretty it turned out.
Hope it brings a smile to the mom-to-be!

Supplies
Not Shown:  Ivory Ribbon from Michael's

Don't forget you can now order from our brand new store!
Just click on the stamps shown below.




Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jenny

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card for one lucky Mumma to be. So sweet and precious. Love the soft look!

Deloris said...

I agree, it is a sweet baby card. Love the lace background.

Angela said...

This sentiment is lovely! Darling card, Jenny!

Dawnll said...

This is precious and such a wonderful sentiment

Shanna Shands said...

I love the lace stamp. Such a cute and sweet card.

April said...

I can not believe how real that lace background looks...it's amazing! I swear it looks like fabric! Stunning card!

FondyFitness said...

Love all things lace. The mom-to-be will love it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...