Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Get Well

So I am actually sitting here in ADVANCE this week getting my post together! I dont' know what has been going on with me and I normally hate when someone procrastinates (my husband...lol) but for some reason it has been me lately waiting till the last minute to get my stuff done and it's driving me nuts.
As you have probably already seen...our DT challenge this week was a sentiment ONLY...and some of the girls (including myself) were finding that challenge a challenge for sure! Thankfully I have this nice big sentiment so I didn't have to try to figure out what to fill the space on  the card with!!!
I used Get Well Prayer and got out my cricut and did some cutting!!! I got lucky that I was able to make it just the right size so it fit the card and the sentiment! I don't do a lot of get well cards and people ask me all the time for them and I might do a few more with this sentiment...it just seems perfect!
Just in case you didn't notice...on the sidebar----------> you will find the discount code for the store and there are only a few days left in Feb. so hurry on over!!


Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Sentiment~Great Impressions Get Well Prayer H92
CS~SU!
Stamping Bella Dots
SU! Ribbon
Stickles (yes...you know I don't do anything without adding glitz!!)
SU! Ink
Cricut
Storybook Cart.

6 comments :

Jenny said...

What pretty paper April! Beautiful card and sentiment!

Deloris said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used and that fabulous background paper.

Dawnll said...

This turned out so pretty, nice sentiment but most of all I love the colors.
Great job

Angela said...

Sweet stamp! The font is so pretty, too...someone will feel better receiving this card!

The paper you used almost looks like fabric - nice texture!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna Shands said...

It really does look like fabric. i love the colors and the glitter on the leaves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...