Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cozy Wishes

Welcome to the beginning of a new week. I hope everyone had a fun and loving Valentine's day. I was all by myself with my little sicko. But let's not talk about that.


Have you been by to check out the store and do some fun shopping?
It's open now so hurry and go see!

I hope your getting ready for March's Stamp of the Month. Some fun images are about to come out. For now I have a cute and simple card for you.

I used plaid ribbon, spellbinder scalloped squarered apple embossing powder, and Lily Bee papers.

I used stamp E671 - Take It Easy





Come by and see us tomorrow.

Don't forget to make a Great Impression.


5 comments :

Jenny said...

Shanna your ribbon flower and trim are just marvelous! Hope your little one is better soon!

Deloris said...

Love the fun ribbon embellishments and the great background papers.

They work perfectly with that lovely GI saying!

Dawnll said...

Fun design and great ribbon. I always forget to tell you how much I like the blog design and color.

Angela said...

Really like how you used the same ribbon for both elements...darling card!

April said...

This is adorable!! I love all that ribbon and you sooo stole me idea for the sentiment to use this week...LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...