Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Frolicking Trio

Good morning!! Happy Friday to all of you!!! Have you seen the other posts from this week? If not then you are in for a treat today! We are soooo very excited to announce that the online store for Great Impressions is now OPEN!!! It has been a lot of hard work for the GI team but all that work has now paid off and it's up and running! You really need to take some time to go by and browse the site as there is a LOT of really great stuff to look at (besides all the fabulous stamps)
GREAT IMPRESSIONS
And because we want you all to do some shopping with us and we appreciate each and every one of our followers we are giving you 10% off of your entire order this month (Feb.) your code is GIB212

Today I worked with Frolicking Trio...this is one of the first stamps I got because I loved the image but I don't work very much with silhouette's so I was a bit out of my comfort zone. Then I remembered I had perfect pearls and decided to see what I could do with them!

I inked up my image first with my versamark pad and then got out my perfect pearls and paint brush and went to town using 3 different colors. For my first try at this I think it came out pretty well although you can see a bit of a shadow around some of the girls and it wasn't suppose to look like that but if your not a stamper...you might think I was "trying" to make a shadow...lol!
Also the flower in the corner I made and then added perfect pearls to it as well. See....I find a way to add sparkle to everything!!! :-)




Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Image~Great Impressions Frolicking Trio G342
CS~SU!
DP~We R Memory Keepers
Perfect Pearls
Gem~SU!
Rhinestones~KaiserScrapbook

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Really liking this April!! I've got this stamp set too...thanks for the ideas!

Deloris said...

Very cute! Another fun stamp I added on my wish list.

Angela said...

:) There's that word again...frolicking! This is a great stamp and I laughed when I saw "...if you're not a stamper..." I thought you had colored it with copics! lol

Cute card, April.

Dawnll said...

This is such a cutie-fun design

Shanna Shands said...

The butterflies are amazing. The image is so fun and I also love your paper flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...