Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Nicest Perks

Good morning everyone! As you are reading this I am actually in the car traveling up to Pa. to visit family and to go to my cousin-in-law/BFF's baby shower. It's a lovely 10+ hour drive from here in NC. that I do not look forward to EVER!!! I do love seeing my family and of course sharing this wonderful moment in time with my best friend (pregnancy was a real struggle for her) but man....being in that car that long....ugh! We will be home for 5 days....not long enough!!! :-(

This week our team was challenged to do something embossed. It could be any form of embossing you wanted to do so I did heat embossing again! I embossed the sentiment and I embossed around the distressed edges.
I used two images for this card...I used "Nicest Perks" and "Coffee Cup Border".
Again this is a fairly simple card...it wasn't meant to be but once I got the image on the card base I realized just how big it was and I wasn't sure what to fit around it so it became a CAS card!
I had to take this picture at night so one is with the flash and one is without...I really need to set up a little photo area for my stuff and actually learn how to take good pictures!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back next Friday!

Isn't it amazing what a difference a flash can make (above) without flash (below).
Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Images~Great Impressions Nicest Perks F189  Coffee Cup Border G449
CS~SU!
Ribbon~SU!
Button~SU!
Twine~SU!
I have no idea who makes the beautiful glittery brown paper but I bought it at Michaels...I love it!!! Then again I love anything that glitters!!!

2 comments :

Shanna Shands said...

I love the glitter. I would kill for a coffee right now!

Angela said...

Great sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...