Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well, Hello There Cupcake!

Happy Thursday!

Angi here, aka Mistress of Mayhem, known to a precious few as MoM (4 in particular)...I'm sure more than a few of you can relate at this time of year as the holidays wind down and we get back to the (hopefully) less hectic pace of Life...lol

It's day 5 of 2012, my kiddos are back in school and I have a wonderful feeling it's going to be a GREAT year of crafting!

I don't know about you, but I can never have too many cards and Great Impressions' December Stamp of the Month stamps hit that sweet spot! When I first saw the images, I naturally thought 'birthday.' After playing with the stamps I realized these stamps aren't just for birthdays; there are so many adorable and usable images...cupcakes, cocoa/tea/coffee cups, candles, balloons, and more.


Lots of celebration inspiration!




With Valentine's Day on the way, you could easily whip up a few of these with a little prep work. The frame is heat embossed in white and the cupcakes are simply stamped and 'water' colored using ink and a water brush.

Want to add that special touch? Get out the liquid appliqué and your favorite glitter and frost those cupcakes! You won't believe the difference this little detail will make... If you'd like more detailed instructions and pictures of this and other Great Impressions projects I've made visit my blog here.

If you'd like to see the December's Stamp of the Month stamps visit this post. And I know after you do, you'll want to get your own, so visit HERE to find a store near you that participates in the program!

There's a new set of stamps Every. Single. Month. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing a little of your day with us!

Inky hugs,
Angi


Supplies:
Stamps:   Great Impressions Stamps Cupcake Border (E743), Flourish Frame (K96)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo; Versamark Watermark
Patterned Paper:   Little Yellow Bicycle "Savor" Kitchen Medley
Tools:   Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, heat gun
Embellishments:   ribbon,
Other:   foam tape; white liquid appliqué; American Craft Zing Embossing Powder White; Tim Holtz Blending Tool; Glue Dots; Atyou Spica Lipstick; Bow Easy

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh My! Such wonderful details...the flourish frame really sets it all off - Great card!

Shanna Shands said...

Okay this looks yummy. Glad I am heading to the gym!

Deloris said...

Very fun! Love all the little details! Great job!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

What a sweeet cupcake card love it...and look how the bow fit perfectly in the background stamp
The Scrapbooking Queen

Cyn said...

How pretty!

April said...

Super cute!! I love the layout of this card! My son doesn't go back till next Tuesday...ugh!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layers and ribbon accents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...