Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2z Days with Jenny


I'm so happy to be joining you each Tuesday here at the Great Impressions Blog!

Has everyone survived the holidays?
I'm getting back into the swing of things by jumping 
right to the next holiday (giggle!)

Yep, time to think about those Valentines Day projects.  My card showcases the 
"Heart Blossoming Tree".    Really a versatile stamp...you can dress it up with ornaments for Christmas or add Fall leaves.  I was a bit nervous lining up my stamp next to my computer generated sentiment.  But no worries...with the new Stickable Stamps the image is printed on the backside
 of the stamp which makes it super easy to line up.

I punched out some tiny hearts, glued them on and added a few falling just for fun.  The dainty flowers and leaves are colored in with my Copics and a tiny pearl added in the centers.  My tree is planted on a half circle cut with a Nestie, 
then covered with a shiny satin ribbon tied on with an embellie.  
For a close-up come visit my blog here.
Below you will find thumbnails of the supplies I used...click on any 
and it will take you to a website that offers the product.  
Gotta love that - it's like my own personal shopper!

Supplies
Similar flower embellie shown below
I shall be back next week....hopefully I won't chatter away too much (grin!)
Can't wait to see what all of you create with Great Impressions stamps!   

Hugs,

Jenny




8 comments :

Deloris said...

Adorable! Love the little punched heart accents!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and creative....

April said...

Jenny this is fantastic! What an amazing start we are having! Love your post, love your card love all the added extras to your post...your all making me proud!

fondy said...

love this card. The colors are great. I could see the inside saying "...all over again."

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty tree. Love it.

Angela said...

Stunning! Makes me want to fall in love with my husband all over again. The dimensions are amazing. Look forward to checking back next week to see your next creation!

Shanna Shands said...

Love your use of the stamp. Beautiful card. The punched heart is cute.

Cindi said...

Love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...