Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday Happy Monday. How many have been watching all the sneak peeks???? I have I have! I love it all. I cannot wait to start ordering some new products. I have started some wonderful projects. Some of those which I hope to be able to share with you soon. Even some new techniques I have been practicing.

 

 
So for today I just made a simple Valentine card using the image Love Chicks B189. I stamped them in Stampin' Up Ink Pretty In Pink. I then proceeded to use my my scalloped square spellbinder dies to cut out some white and pink cardstock.  I used some Bo Bunny papers and pink tissue paper along with ribbon and twine as well as some pearls and some Rosy Red Glitter. I also added a charm that was given to me as a gift so I have no clue who makes it sorry but who doesn't LOVE a little LOVE!






















I hope you find inspiration in my card today and come back to see what else we have to show you this week.

4 comments :

Jenny said...

What cute little chickadees! Never thought of using tissue paper...so creative Shanna!

Angela said...

Lovin' the layers & those birdies in pink! The charm is a sweet addition, too.

Deloris said...

Very cute and clever too!

April said...

OMgosh...I love that background DP and that tissue paper....I thought it was vellum it's lovely!!! Fab work Shanna!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...