Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 19, 2012

If the Shoe Fits...

If the shoe fits...get one in every color!

And you can with the Lace Background (K97) and embossing powder in your favorite color...


The stamped tag reads:

One pair of
Shoes changed
My life

Cinderella
{Changed My Life (D441) }




This project was so easy to do...cut out your template, stamp and emboss each piece, put it together and decorate (visit my blog for more pictures and details.) All those bits and pieces of ribbon and embellishments you have hoarded hidden ...ahem... saved may just be what you need to make an adorable pair of pretty pumps...and quite affordable, too!


The Rose Intertwined Hearts (G450) would also make a beautiful lace-type pattern...hmmm...and wouldn't the Bird in Roses (F517) make a sweet vintage design?

I think I'm just getting warmed up!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Inky hugs,
Angi


Stamps: Great Impressions Lace Background (K97), Changed My Life (D41)
Inks: Versamark Watermark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: heat gun, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Tags and Tabs Sizzix Die, Tiny Attacher
Other: Ellen Hutson High Heeled Shoe Template, Scor-tape, Helmar 450 Quick Dry, paperclip, assortment of fibers and mulberry rose from my stash, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Big Apple

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Angi - this is AMAZING!! Love it - I want a pair just like this :)

Shanna Shands said...

Okay I'll take a pair too. I am jealous...I love your shoe!

Deloris said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love, love, love it!

Paper Nurse said...

amazing!! love it!!!

Helen said...

Hi There, I love your shoe! Where did you get the template? I'd love to make a "Closet" full....in many different colors! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...