Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank you


Here's a quick and easy thank you card I made with left over scraps from Christmas cards.

Supplies used:

Great Impressions stamp:
#G214 Wildflowers
Cardstock:
Smooth Ivory, Bazzill True Red, Ivy, Buttercup
Spellbinders Nestabilities:
Classic Scalloped Rectangles Lg - 3 5/16"
Classic Rectangles Lg - 3 1/16"
Labels Trio - Smallest die
Marvy LeplumeII Markers:
#13 Ochre
#15 Olive Green
#46 Crimson Lake
#85 Mocha
Lace, ribbon, glue dots, adhesive
Cardstock Measurements:
Red 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card base
Buttercup 2 1/4" X 4 1/4"
Ivy 5/8" X 5 1/2"
Ivory (used 3 1/16" die)
Ivy scallop (used 3 5/16" die)

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Such a pretty image...the lace is lovely...I always need more thank you cards.

April said...

Tooo cute!!! I love when I'm able to use up my scraps. I forget about them often and then they pile up so I have to see them sitting there and use them up!! Very nice!

Angela said...

Love 'use what you got!' I'm a fan of using up scraps...and bits and pieces.

Pretty card, Deloris!

Shanna Shands said...

This is a really nice card. I just got this stamp. I am excited to use it. I love the lace on the side as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...