Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 16, 2012

Starting the Week Off Right

Good morning and happy Monday to everyone. I had one hectic weekend. My Friday started with a migraine and my two year old kicked into full terrible two mode. Her aunt and cousin came to stay with us Friday night as well. Little Miss A was horrible in gymnastics and got in trouble with her teacher a few times... I must admit it was funny watching her make the teacher chase her around the balance beam. As a stern mom I went out and had to use the threat "If you are not a good girl and listen to your teacher NO MORE GYMNASTICS". Needless to say she finished class, got her stamp on the hand, and passed out in the truck on the way home. There are only two things that can make me happy within seconds..... ICE CREAM (preferably Cold Stone) and shoes. I am a shoe-aholic! I think having kids is a great why to stop buying them cold turkey! Well I turned to Reebok Run Tones and Walk Tones.... even a more expensive choice than my average heel cost. I love shoes. I could wear heels anywhere...even to the grocery store. I am even planning on having our bathroom remodeled (maybe next year or the year after) to include  shelving for my shoes. Taking out our tiny tiny shower will be a very big improvement. 


When I saw this stamp for the January Stamp of the Month Program I had to have it. Is this not a beautiful shoe? I would I love heels that tie and I have never had embellishments on my heels but a nice fabric similar to like an Asian print style but roses in a shiny satin mmm black with bright red... I should start making shoes lol. My fiance would put his foot down with that. I have enough hobbies between cooking, baking, cross stitching, and now cards or paper crafts!



I really hope you enjoy this card. It was a quick simple make. The papers are just black and dark red cardstock. The design paper is My Mind's Eye - Union Square. I colored the Rose Shoe (F516) with copics   and once again used the stamp Je t'aime (A137). I used some pearls in all assorted sizes and some lace from Really Reasonable ribbon. 



Make sure to come back tomorrow to see a new creation Jenny made to share with everyone.

Stop by my blog for any extra details I may have left out
and last but not least

make a GREAT IMPRESSION!!!


4 comments :

Deloris said...

Gorgeous card! Love that shoe and your coloring is fabulous!

Jenny said...

That is a shoe fit for Cinderella!
Love your coloring Shanna!

Angela said...

Pretty card, Shanna!

And just FYI, I'm an ice cream girl, too...it fixes everything! (well, it puts a hold on everything until I'm finished, anyway...lol)

Have a great week!

Angi
xx

April said...

EEEEEKKKKKK....love this!!! Fab work on the coloring and I too am a shoe girl. Love the great color combo!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...