Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dropping in to wish you a very happy birthday!




I am so excited to be posting my first design team project. I have several birthdays coming up and thought I would make a fun easel style card with one of my favorite Great Impressions stamps. I love this little mouse. He always makes me smile.

Here's a list of the supplies I used for my easel card:

Great Impressions Stamps:
D423, B139
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for image
Versafine Onyx Black Ink for saying
Prismacolor Pencils:
Peach
Light Peach
Light Umber
Marvy Le Plume II Marker #5 Yellow
DCWV Yellow Checks Paper
Cardstock: White, Yellow
Yellow ribbon
Pop dots, glue dots
Silhouette SC machine
Silhouette cutting file:
Scalloped Border Set C00318_31857
Spellbinders:
Nestabilities Labels Eight
Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
Classic Ovals Large

6 comments :

Jenny said...

Deloris this is just A-dorable!! Love the little boxers and the bright yellow - just makes me smile!

Shanna Shands said...

Love the yellow. I see I am not the only one who wanted a summery change lol.

April said...

I love love love this yellow! It's fantastic!! Wonderful everything!! :-)

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

How adorable love that little mouse it just perfect for your sentiment
The Scrapbooking Queen

Angela said...

Definitely a happy card! This one is gonna bring on the smiles!

Angi
xx

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card. That mouse is so cute. Love the yellow. What a fresh change to the dreary winter days.Great easel card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...