Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My craft room


I've been asked what my craft room looks like so I thought I would share some photos of my work space and my storage system.

I started out using a small table, a lateral filing cabinet to hold my cardstock and paper, 3 rolling carts and a tall plastic cabinet. This wasn't working very well for me so my dear hubby went to Home Depot and bought some white cabinets, peg board and a counter top. I store my dies, embellishments by color in plastic containers, sewing stuff, envelopes etc in the upper cabinets and my 3 ring binders that hold my clear and ezmount rubber stamps in the tall white cabinet. Also store stamp sets in cd cases on the counter top and along side the tall white cabinet. Most of my ribbon is wrapped around spring type clothespins and stored in glass jars. My coloring supplies, watercolor paper, finished cards and ink pads/refills are stored in the tall tan plastic cabinet.

Deloris

5 comments :

Jenny said...

You are one organized lady! I love all the white and the large work space...and I want that peg board!
So fun to see everyone's space! Thanks for sharing Deloris!

Angela said...

Wow. I wish I was so organized! I second lovin' the white.

And pegboards...don't know what I'd do without them!

Thanks for giving us a peek into your crafty space, Deloris!

Shanna Shands said...

Okay I would love for you to come and organize me lol!

April said...

If only my craft area looked like that!!! I think you have inspired me to go and clean it up though so maybe I can take some pictures and join in one of these Sundays!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Is this for real.....way cool and wayyyyy neat. I'm definitely doing some thing wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...