Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whatcha Doin'?



Whatcha doin' this fine Tuesday morning?

I've been busy inking up this cutie-pa-tootie
from Great Impressions Stamps!
Isn't she the sweetest?  

I paired her up with my Sidewalks stash from October Afternoon.
She is fussy cut and plopped into a field of grass.  I zipped around my circle Nestie and my grass die with my Janome Sew Mini.  Perfect machine for sewing on cards and small crafts.


For accents I added a flag to hold up my sentiment and a butterfly grazing in the flowers.
Tied things up with some twine and a button.

Doesn't she make you wish for Spring?
Sigh....it will be a long time coming here I'm afraid.


For now, guess I will have to be content with putting a little Spring in my crafts. (lol!)

Supplies
Not Shown:  Great Impressions Stamps - D227 Little Freckles; 
Paper Co. - Fern Cover (grass)


Have a great day!

Stop by tomorrow and see what the ubber crafty Deloris has in store for you!

Hugs,

Jenny

6 comments :

Deloris said...

What a cutie! That's one of my favorite Great Impressions stamps. Always makes me smile.

Kristen said...

Just love this little girl! Great color choices too!

Anonymous said...

She is precious! Love the plaid down the side!

fondy said...

too cute! I love the brown touches of twine, her hat, and the butterfly. You have such an artistic flair.

Shanna Shands said...

This is so cute. I love these little girls... I love the whatcha doin sentiment!

Angela said...

She is a cutie! Love the layers and the plaid paper...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...