Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Heart Blooming Tree

Welcome back everyone! It's Friday.....finally!!! This week seemed to be a bit long for me.
I was struggling this week with what I wanted to do for my project and I decided to do something I haven't done in AGES!!! Heat embossing! I used to emboss everything and then....I guess I just got tired of it and stopped all together so I pulled out my heat gun and embossing powders and here's the image!!!
It's a fairly simple card this week as well but I did do my own rolled flowers. They are sooo cute especially when they are all glittered up and super quick to make!
Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Image~Great Impressions Heart Blooming Tree #G402
CS~SU!
DP~American Crafts
Martha Stewart Border punch
SU! Melon Mambo embossing powder
Fine gold glitter SU!
Spica pens
Half pearls
Stickles

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Love your attention to detail on this one!! Your glittery flowers are wonderful and your DP is super cute!

Deloris said...

Love the rolled flowers and the embossing on that pretty tree image. I haven't heat embossed in a long time. Need to dig out my heat gun and give it a go.

Angela said...

Heat embossing is something I never tire of! lol It always adds such a nice detail and subtle texture.

Love the sparkle on your card, April!

Shanna Shands said...

I love this.The papers are beautiful. Love all the sparkle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...