Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Free Stickables Storage Solution


Hi everyone,

Hope your having a good weekend. I found a free stamp storage idea that I thought I would pass on.

I have a Sizzix BigKick machine and bought some new plates for it recently. Opened the package this morning and a light bulb went off. The package is the perfect depth to store my Great Impressions Stickable stamps. And it has a hole in the top of the package so I can hang it on my peg board.

Love that's it's free and I can recycle it instead of throwing it out.

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Great idea Deloris! Wish I had a peg board...

Angela said...

This is a great idea! I like how you can see the stamp images and could store matching sentiments together. And who doesn't like 'free'? :)

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great idea!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...