Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A New Challenge!

Hello crafty friends!

We are having a "Bunny Hop" (giggle) right here on the blog this Tuesday, March 5th.
We just can't wait for Spring, so we are celebrating it early!  Our newest Spring stamps are just adorable and available now!  You can find them here and some Sneak Peaks on our Facebook page. Come hop with us for some fabulous prizes and fresh inspiration
 beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time!

Speaking of prizes and inspiration, today begins the first day of our March challenge.
Before we get to that, let's check out the Top Pix for February shall we?
We had a record amount of entries making our decisions oh so tough!

In random order our first Top Pix was chosen by Guest Designer Patti.
Patti has been with us for two months and what a sweet and talented lady she is.
She will be missed!



Patti said, "Tammy, your card makes me smile!  I am a bit of a "rebel", so I was immediately taken by your non-traditional colors.  The image is so cheerful, and is colored beautifully.  How fun it would be to find this adorable card in the mailbox!  Thanks for joining us for our February challenge!

Cheryl choose our next Top Pix.



This is what Cheryl had to say:  " Pat, your card is so pretty!  You colored this sweet image beautifully.  I love the pretty papers and non-traditional color combination.  The rhinestone hearts 
are a lovely accent and just perfect for our challenge." 

Finally, I had to make the difficult choice of selecting my Top Pix and our Guest Designer for April.
Yikes!  It was a pretty tough decision, but I fell in love with a card by... 



Giovana, I adore those embossed hearts and that jaunty twine bow!
The clean design and stitching make me swoon!
Congratulations sweet lady on being selected as our April Guest Designer!
I am thrilled you will be joining us!

Each of you ladies may proudly display this badge on your side bar!



We do have a random draw winner!

#139 Michelle

Congrats Michelle!  Contact me at jjstucky@sbcglobal.net to claim
your $20 gift code to spend how ever you like at the Great Impressions Stamps store!

Alright!  Are you getting itchy to get inky?
The theme of our March Challenge is "Going Green".
We can't wait to see what you create using green and/or something recycled on your project.
It can be alot of green or just a splash. Other colors may be thrown in too, totally up to you!
If you use something recycled please tell us what it is in your post.
For our challenge rules please see our side bar.
Remember we do have a $20 gift code up for grabs for one lucky winner!  
Tell us you used a Great Impressions Stamp and you will be entered in our random drawing twice!

Our March Guest Designer Joan is leading the inspiration parade!







(Cheryl used a used a brown coffee sleeve for her border - very clever!)







C411 Love Struck Owl

I just love each and every card by the designers!
Not only are they the nicest group of gals you could ever know,
they make me smile and inspire me everyday!

Come back on Tuesday and they will be sure to inspire you too on our Bunny Hop!

Hugs,

Jenny



7 comments :

Giovana said...

Woo-hoo!! Thanks so much!!!

Patti J said...

Congrats to all the winners! Gio, you will LOVE your time with the GI crew - they are all wonderful, from the DT, to the office staff, to the owner!

Pat K said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Cheryl! I'm a big fan of your beautiful work so this is an honor.
xx

Tammy said...

Oh Patti, Thank you so much for picking my card and for the wonderful compliment!! Congrats to the other winners as well. Beautiful cards this month DT!
Hugs, Tammy

Debi said...

Just entered my card in this month's challenge and used one of my new Great Impression stamps. I just love this sentiment! and GI stamps!

Colleen said...

Hi,
All you wonderful enablers :) I finally was able to get my card in here. Thanks for all the great inspiration as always.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and the gorgeous DT work for added inspiration! Amazing cards, gals! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...