Hello! Happy Monday! This is Cheryl from Shestamps.
I am still hoping and waiting for the early spring that the groundhog predicted. To help dispel the winter blues, I decided to make a spring-y card this week. I pulled out this sweet image, Watering Can (E670), and paired it up with some pretty, spring papers.
I once again die cut a Starbucks coffee sleeve to add some texture to my project. I love using these in my crafting and, I hate to admit it, often times have a cup sitting on my desk and ready to use.
Don’t forget to stop back to tomorrow when we kick off the Great Impressions Stamps Spring Bunny Hop. Hop along with us to see some gorgeous eye candy and your chance to win prizes!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Spring Watering Can (E670) and Missed You (A121) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Classic Kraft
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Lemonade CS, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey Victorian Lace border die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug cream seam binding, May Arts burlap twine, misc. button