Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 26, 2015

Sweet Sundae

Hi, all!  Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was good and that you're ready for a new week to start! :)  I've got another card today that uses som super fun stamps from the Great Impressions store.  Come and take a look...

More details on my personal blog HERE.

The first thing I did to make this card was to stamp the image, E539 Sundae, and colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then added some Stickles for added shine.  This was fussy cut and added to a focal panel.

The sentiment is only part of B186 You're So Sweet.  I stamped just the "sweet" part and punched it out.  This was layered onto another oval and then added to the card with a button and silver elastic cording bow tied to yellow crocheted trim.

The focal panel was then added to a card base layered with matching patterned paper, glitter paper, a doily, and some more trims on the top.

I think the final card looks pretty sweet. :)  I do love a good pun, so this is going to be a Valentine card that is sent out to someone...sweet! ;)

That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you hop over and join in our monthly challenge!  Until next week, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

3 comments :

snazzyjj said...

Hi Mynn, Love your sundae card with all it's great details. It looks so yummy. Check out
die-namitesblog.com today, you might see a Great Impression stamp along with their dies featured on their blog today!!

Patti J said...

What a yummy card, Mynn! Beautifully done! Thanks for making me crave something sweet :-)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card and boy does that sundae look yummy!Cute design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...