Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 19, 2015

Valentine Tin

Hi, all!  Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was good and that you're ready for a new week to start! :)  I've got another creation today that uses a beautiful sentiment stamp from the Great Impressions store.  Come and take a look...

More details on my personal blog HERE.

We're featuring Valentine treat holder ideas this week and this one was actually pretty quick and easy to make!  I started by adding some patterned paper to the little tin.  I then added a strip of punched black cardstock and some red rhinestones.  I stamped and heat embossed E330 Valentine on some polka dotted patterned paper and added that to the tin.  Some sequin trim and a red heart rhinestone were added for more shine and whimsy.

I then added a bow to the handle of the tin.  This fun pink sparkly polka dotted ribbon seemed the perfect choice.  The ends were trimmed like banners to add more of a finished look to the bow.

The completed project is the perfect little holder for some treats.  You could throw some Kisses into it or even some chocolate squares.  If candy isn't for your Valentine, a bracelet or some small cards could also be tucked inside instead!  What do you think of the final project?

That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge.  Until next week, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

3 comments :

Patti J said...

Mynn, this is darling! Someone is going to feel very special when they are gifted with this sweet tin! Hugs...

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable idea! Love the way you dressed up this cute tin:) TFS!
Sherrie K

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful altered tin, I live it! Perfect in every way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...