Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 30, 2015

Dog Tag...Literally!


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store! Today I have a cute tag to share--it's a DOG TAG! I don't usually make tags, but this stamp just needed to become one. :)  Come and take a peek...


I started by stamping F296 Dog Square onto some white card.  I colored in the different panels using Sakura glitter gel pens for shine.  I used primary colors for a fun, bold, and bright look.



I added the panel to a tag that was made using patterned paper and black card.  The top was gussied up with some yellow frilly ribbon, baker's twine, and a glittery red foam heart.  An eyelet at the top of the tag helps to keep the tag intact.


I just adore the way this turned out!  I think it's just super darling and fun!  What do you think?  I would love for you to let me know by leaving a comment below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Hmmm....now how have I never seen this stamps? Loving this, Mynn! I work with the animal shelter here in town, and this could come in handy! Thanks for inspiring :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...