Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 13, 2015

Fanciful Friday with Great Impressions

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Ellen here from In a World of Craft. Today is the second Friday in March and time for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!





Today’s inspiration is a whimsical Easter card. I hope you will drop by my blog to get all of the details.

Thanks for stopping by!





Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Ellen, this is darling! You are so creative - thank you for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this gorgeous spring card, Ellen! The soft colors are amazing and I adore the little butterflies--fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...