Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 22, 2016

Teacher Thank You ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Teacher Thank You card featuring the Being You Sentiment (D509) from Great Impressions Stamps.


Great Impressions Stamps will be Sponsoring this weeks C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, and today's card is a hint on what the theme will be for their upcoming challenge. 

I pulled out the Being You Sentiment, and inked up just the "Thank You" part of the sentiment for today's card. I made an apple using an apple die with the coordinating stem die, added some googly eyes and twine to add a smiley face to my apple. I layered the "Thank You" on my Bazzill Candy Apple Red cardbase which features school-lined cardstock, and used 3D foam tape to add the apple. To finish my card off I added 3 cherry enamel dots to the upper right hand corner.


Remember to hop on over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog on Thursday for all the details about their New Challenge.

There is still time to play along with our current Great Impressions Challenge. Make you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...