Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 7, 2016

So Thankful For You ...

Good Evening! Oops! I forgot to hit publish.  Ruza here to share one of the cards I made last year at this time using stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the adorable stamp called Scarecrow & Crow (G345). I stamped this adorable stamp, colored it with my Copic Markers, and applied distress ink around the image. Once done I cut it out with one of my dies, layered it on my DP background, and then I stamped the So Thankful for You Sentiment (B193) and some bling.

The November Great Impressions Challenge is live so make sure you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...