Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 14, 2016

Your are in my thoughts ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share my friendship card featuring stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Dreamy Gracie (H256) and the Thoughts Sentiment (B176) were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I pulled out my Copic Markers to color this lovely, along with a White Gelly Roll Pen. I then applied Tim Holtz Distress Ink for the sky and ground.


The November Great Impressions Challenge is live so make sure you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful CAS card Ruza - it's gorgeous! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...